Sunday, April 19, 2009

On Tap This Week

I thought I would give everyone a preview of what to expect this week from my postings.

1. Tiger Spring Football Wrap-Up: I'll talk about the newcomers, position battles, and expectations going into the season. Monday 4/20

2. NFL Mock Draft Round 1: I'll talk about needs for the teams and make the pick for them. Wednesday 4/22

3. NFL Mock Draft Round 2: I love the NFL Draft, so I can't just do one round. If I had time, I would want to pick the whole thing. Friday 4/25

4. Tiger NFL Prospects for 2009: I'll talk about DL Clinton McDonald and OL Brandon Pearce . Where could they end up? Saturday 4/26

.....also, any Basketball Recruiting/Coaching updates will be discussed. It will be an exciting week.

-Blake

* If you have any questions to submit, feel free to leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Throw something down...